Lake Garda: Sirmione boat tour & Lugana wine
This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)
Ama Terra realizes tailor-made experiences designed according to the needs of the most demanding travelers.
An example of a possible tour is described below.
Emotions and charme of Lake Garda through its landscapes and wine
- Transfer by private car to Sirmione on Lake Garda, one of the most famous “Borghi più Belli d’Italia”. Known by all as “the pearl of the islands and peninsulas” thanks to Catullo, Sirmione is a place renowned for the well-known healing properties of its thermal water. The historic center is characterized by narrow alleys with stone walls, capable of giving visitors romantic and suggestive views.
- Lake Garda is also the birthplace of Lugana DOC wine, a white, mineral and citrus wine that takes its name from a town near Sirmione.
- Private boat tour on the Sirmione coast (1 hour) with a beautiful panoramic view of the coast called “La Romantica”.
- Light lunch with typical products of the territory.
- In the afternoon guided tour of a winery in the Lugana doc production area with guided wine tasting.
- Private Tour
- Duration: Full day
- Pick-up/drop-off with private car
- Wine Expert tour leader
- 1 Private boat tour
- 1 Light lunch (wines and beerages are not included)
- 1 Guided tour of a winery with wine tasting